Friday, October 23, 2009

senior portraits – anderson county high school - clinton area photography

so if you live anywhere near knoxville, you are probably over the rain.  I know I am!!

I’d scheduled a senior session with a sweet young lady and we had to keep rescheduling because of the weather.  so, as the wonderful marine corps taught me so well… I was ready to adapt and overcome!  haha.  so I came up with some brilliant ideas to do in the rain!  I was so excited.

finally we decided to move forward despite the weather, but she ended up being scheduled to work!!!  argh!!  but being the winner she is, she arranged to take an extended break for us to do a mini session.  we even had her mom keeping us updated on time… “15 more minutes!”… “5 more minutes!”…

I literally snapped pictures until the last minute and we were on our way!  it was probably the most rushed session I’ve ever had but the results are incredible.  obviously esther is photogenic and her sweet personality shows in her images.

hope you enjoy…




 

 

 

 


thanks esther for going out of your way to make this happen!!!  :)




suzanne brewer
{ b real photo }


p.s. – earn $50 cash with our referral program.  details are {here}.




No comments: