Wednesday, August 5, 2009

lindsay & jeremy - downtown knoxville photo session

Well once again here I am blogging way later than I planned. I promise I’m getting better though! :)

Shawn (my wonderful husband and partner) has encouraged me to give you guys and gals a broader selection of my images by posting different images to my blog than those on facebook and our website. I promise I’ll try but my absolute favs just might appear on both!! I’m not sure if I can resist!

So I already told you about my quest to find the mystery wall in Knoxville. (if you missed that one scroll down!) Lindsay and Jeremy’s images turned out even better than I imagined. It was so hard choosing my favorites!!! If you’ll notice I’ve got them scattered all over, some on our facebook page, others on our website (Lindsay is now the first image you see!) and now here on our blog. I’m trying really hard to follow Shawn’s advice.

This session has definitely given me some of my new favorite places to shoot! The backgrounds are amazing. If you know me, you know I love bright colors and high contrast black and whites. That is certainly what I got!...












If you want to see all of Lindsay & Jeremy’s images they are on our proofing site (click here).

We love your comments so leave them!

Thanks so much Lindsay & Jeremy!! You guys are awesome!!


suzanne brewer

+ b real photo +

No comments: